WHAT IS HEDRIN 4% LOTION?
Hedrin 4% lotion contains the active ingredient dimeticone which works over an 8 hour period to kill both head lice and eggs. Dimeticone works by a physical process which effectively covers and drowns the louse.
Cyclomethicone which is the other ingredient is a carrier which evaporates after the application has been applied leaving the active ingredient to kill the lice.
HOW TO USE HEDRIN 4% LOTION?
Hedrin 4% lotion is suitable for adults and children aged 6 months and over.
- Apply sufficient lotion evenly over dry hair ensuring the scalp is fully covered.
- Work into the hair, spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips. Allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- It is important Hedrin lotion is applied again after 7 days to deal with any lice which may have hatched since the first treatment. Failure to repeat the treatment may result in a return of the infestation.
- If one member in the family has head lice, check all other family members and treat cases of live head lice which are found, at the same time.