REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
At PostMyMeds, you can contact us to cancel an order up until the point of dispatch.
- A complete refund of your payment will be made into your account within a few working days.
- For safety reasons, we cannot use returned medications so we are unable to provide refunds for medications once they have left our pharmacy premises.
- If any item we have supplied is damaged, faulty or incomplete we are happy to replace the item or provide a full refund including initial postage costs and all standard postage charges incurred when returning items.
- This may only be made following return and inspection of the damaged, faulty or incomplete item within 30 days of delivery.
- Please note: this does not apply to any items that are damaged due to wear and tear.
If you are unhappy and wish to lodge a formal complaint about any of the services provided please email us directly at [email protected] or use our designated contact form.