WHAT IS FULL MARKS SOLUTION?
Full Marks Solution contains the active ingredient cyclomethicone and isopropyl myristate. These ingredients work by dissolving the outer coating of the head lice which then destroys them by dehydration.
Full Marks solution does not kill the eggs so after application, it is important to remove the eggs along with the dead lice using the comb provided in the treatment pack.
HOW TO USE FULL MARKS SOLUTION?
Full Marks Solution can be used on adults and children over 2 years of age.
All family members with head lice should be treated on the same day to avoid infestation.
- Apply Full Marks to dry hair and ensure the entire scalp and hair are fully coated with the solution.
- Massage and leave on the hair for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, comb through the hair using the fine toothed metal comb.
- Separate the hair into small sections and comb it thoroughly from root to tip, cleaning the comb as you go to remove dead lice and eggs.
- Wash the hair with a non-conditioning shampoo. It may need to be washed several times to get all the product out.
- After 7 days, use the comb to check the hair for lice again. Repeat the treatment to ensure any new hatched lice are destroyed to prevent a re-infestation.