- Disposable blue nitrile gloves
- Latex and Powder Free
- Suitable for household and medical use
- Provides protection against germs and viruses
- Superior stretch for high comfort
- High strength
Why use disposable gloves?
Disposable gloves can be used to protect your hands and from coming into contact with germs such as bacteria and viruses. During a pandemic or viral outbreak disposable gloves should be used to reduce the risk of germs spreading, thus keeping yourself and others around you safe. In particular the gloves should be worn when outside of the house and likely to come into contact with other people, especially those individuals who are more likely to spread germs.
Wearing disposable gloves in general when cleaning or working with dirt, helps conduct good hygiene and reduces the likelihood of germs spreading and damage to the skin.
How do I use the disposable gloves?
1) Before use, please ensure hands are clean and dry. Remove any jewellery on hands to avoid punctures
2) Don the glove by holding the beading with the opposite hand and slide one finger into each glove finger
3) Inspect the gloves for any punctures or tears. If there are any, please remove and discard the gloves – Do Not Use
4) After use, remove from cuff to finger by holding the glove beading and pulling down with the opposite hand
5) For single use only – not to be reused