What are GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips?
GlucoRx Nexus Strips are test strips used with the GlucoRx meter to measure blood glucose (sugar). They allow blood glucose to be measured by yourself at home or by healthcare professionals.
How do I use GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips?
GlucoRx Nexus Strips require a fresh whole blood sample to measure blood glucose. To take your reading, following the steps below:
1) Take test strip and insert it into the slot of a compatible meter until it will not be able to go in any further
2) When inserted correctly, the meter will conduct several checks before showing that it is ready to accept the blood sample
3) Blood samples may be taken from your finger using a lancing device
4) A small amount of blood (0.5μL) should be applied directly to the area indicated on the end of the test strip. The absorbent area of the test strip should be touched to the blood drop itself until the required amount of blood has been absorbed
5) After a few seconds, your blood glucose meter should display the reading, which will be automatically saved
6) You can then discard the used test strip and ensure that the meter has been turned off
What blood glucose meter are GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips compatible with?
- GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips are compatible with the following blood glucose meters:
- GlucoRx Nexus
- GlucoRx Nexus Mini Ultra
- GlucoRx Nexus Voice
- GlucoRx Nexus Mini
- GlucoRx Go