WHAT IS DIFFLAM SPRAY?
Difflam Spray contains the active ingredient benzydamine hydrochloride which belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDs.
Difflam Spray stops pain and swelling and treats many painful conditions of the mouth or throat such as mouth ulcers, sore throat, sore tongue and gums, discomfort associated with dentures or dental work.
HOW TO USE DIFFLAM SPRAY?
Adults, elderly and adolescents – Spray 4 to 8 puffs to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children 6 to 12 years – Spray 4 puffs to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children under 6 years of age – Spray 1 puff for every 4kg of body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Do not use near your eyes. If any spray gets in the eyes, wash immediately with cold water. If symptoms do not improve or worsen, please contact your doctor.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- To use the spray, hold the bottle in an upright position.
- Lift the spray tube through 90° until it is horizontal.
- The first time you use the spray, you need to prime it. Point the spray-tube away from your face. Press down firmly on the green plunger until a fine spray appears from the end of the spray tube. The spray is now ready to use.
- Aim the spray-tube at the sore part of your mouth or throat and press down on the green plunger again. One press releases one puff.
- After spraying the required number of puffs, wipe the end of the spray-tube with a tissue. This will prevent it from getting blocked.
- Push the spray-tube back down. This will stop any puffs being accidentally released.