On average, hair growth usually occurs at a rate of about 1 centimeter each month from hair follicles located under your skin. The single scalp hair usually goes through alternating growth and rest phases every 2-4 years before falling out and allowing new healthy hair to grow. This cycle repeats and it is normal for you to lose scalp hair everyday.
- After you select a treatment, you will need to complete a short consultation which will be reviewed by our prescriber to ensure it is suitable for you.
- There may be other treatments available for your condition which you can read about on our site or discuss with your GP or our team.
- Order before 4pm on a weekday and 11am on Saturday for same day dispatch.
- All orders placed after these times will be dispatched the next working day.
- Each order will arrive in a padded, unbranded brown envelope or box.
- Discretion is our speciality – the only details on your package will be the address label.
5% Discount On All Products When You Use Coupon Code 'Promo5' At Checkout