Anusol Cream works to provide fast and effective relief from the discomfort associated with piles (haemorrhoids) and anal itching. Anusol cream contains ingredients that work to:
- provide effective, soothing relief from pain and discomfort
- shrinks piles.
- soothes itching
- promote healing
- prevent bacterial infection
Anusol Cream is rapidly absorbed and does not stain clothes or leave any residue once rubbed into the affected area.
How to Use
For adults aged 18 years or over
- Apply to the affected area at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
For external piles and anal itching
- After washing and drying the affected area, the cream should be gently applied to the affected area
For internal piles
- After washing and drying the affected area, screw the nozzle provided onto the tube, remove the nozzle cap; insert the nozzle into the back passage and squeeze gently.
- Clean the nozzle after each use.
Wash your hands before and after using Anusol Cream. If you are pregnant you can use this product, but, as with all medicines at this time you should discuss it with your doctor first. If you are breast-feeding you can use this medicine.