Blephaclean preservative-free sterile wipes is used for the daily hygiene of eyelids especially:
- when you have sensitive skin, eyelids or eyes
- when you need to remove dust, pollen and discharge from your eyelids (due to allergy or infection)
- when you have inflammation or infection of the eyelids (blepharitis, Meibomian gland dysfunction, stye, chalazion, dry eye etc)
- before and after surgery, based on the advice from your doctor, optometrist or opthalmologist
Blephaclean keeps your eyelids clean whilst also respecting the skin around the eyes and its natural bacteria.
It comes in 20 sterile ready to use wipes.
HOW TO USE
Please read the instructions for use provided with the product before application.
Instructions for use for the hygiene of eyelids and eyelashes:
- Open a sachet and unfold the wipe inside.
- Keeping the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes.
- Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, secretions or make-up.
Instructions for use for hygiene of eyelid margin:
- In front of a mirror, carefully open the eyelids by lightly pulling on the lashes.
- Wrap the wipe round your first (index) finger and carefully rub the eyelid margin.
- Repeat on the other eye, using a new wipe.
There is no need to rinse after use.
Blephaclean is a sterile product for single-use only.
They can be used from the age of 3 months.
HOW TO BUY
Blephaclean wipes is available to buy online at PostMyMeds without the need for a prescription or consultation with a medical professional, however you should adhere to the advice given in the patient leaflet enclosed.