What are Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets?
Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets in conjunction with a lancing device can be used to safely and hygienically obtain a drop of capillary blood.
Accu-Check FastClix contain drums of 6 preloaded lancets, so there are no individual lancets to see or touch. This makes FastClix very hygienic to use as used lancets are also stored in the drum.
How do I use Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets?
1) First, you will need an Accu-Chek FastClix lancet drum. Each drum contains 6 preloaded lancets
2) Remove the cap from the lancing device
3) Insert the drum, white end first, ensuring to push it all the way in
4) Do not remove the drum until you’ve used all 6 lancets, as you cannot put it back in once you remove it
5) Now place the cap back on your lancing device
6) Set the penetration depth by turning the dial to match your individual skin type
7) To use the device, simply press the button on top all the way down
8) After each test, refresh to a new lancet by pushing the white lever back and forth once
9) The number in the display tells you how many lancets you have left to use before you need to replace the drum