How does Senses Hand Sanitiser Gel work?
Senses Hand Sanitiser is designed to kill 99.99% of germs fast and works within 30 seconds. This advanced hand sanitiser is irritant and alcohol free and therefore provides a soft and safe feel to skin.
The effects of this hand sanitiser gel lasts up to 6 hours on skin and it remains effective on hard surfaces up to 30 days.
This sanitiser gel kills a wide ranges of germs including norovirus, human coronavirus, MRSA, E.Coli and NDM1.
How do I use Senses Hand Sanitiser Gel?
Directions for use: pump a small amount of hand sanitiser gel into the palm and rub into hands for a full 30 seconds, ensuring that all areas including in between fingers and wrists are covered, until dry.
You should wash or sanitise your hands often, in particular with the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19). You should be washing your hands and/or using hand santiser gel during the following times:
- when you first get to work
- when you come back home from being outside
- before or after using public transport
- after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- before or after preparing or eating food
- after using the toilet
- before or after coming in contact with someone who is ill